The Epson just launched a brand new Work Force Pro WF-4720 printer all-in-one Color Inkjet Device, which is efficient of doing multiple things like scanning, printing, faxing, and copying. It’s inkjet all-in-one printer for small workgroups or even micro offices, with the high-quality speed, output. With Precision Core technology, people are sure, enjoying sharp print quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi and outstanding speeds of up to 20 pages per minute. A diversity of various document sizes is simply handled from small 3.5" x 5" cards to large 8.5" x 47.2" banners. But every product has some issues and Epson Customer Support is able to resolve that issues.
This device has the efficiency of automatic duplex printing and functions built-in Wi-Fi with Near Field Communication (NFC) for direct connections to phones, where the users can connect using Apple Air Print, Wi-Fi Direct, and more. Thus, the Epson Work Force Pro WF-4720 Printer has a solid function set, and competitive running costs build it the new editors' choice color AIO (All-In-One) for the small micro offices or workgroups.
Some Functions of WF-4720 Printer
• Compact & Simple Design: The matte-black WF-4720 printer is compact which suit for your business All-In-One printer, where the users and can search the room for it on a large desk. It’s measured 9.8 x 16.7 x 14.9 inches (Height, Width, Depth) once storage. Its depth raises to 19.4 inches once open for printing. It weighs 20.1 pounds, so the users can simply use and the only one person can move into place conveniently.
• Performance and Speed Power: It’s formed with Precision Core technology is averaged a speedy 14.1 pages per minute. It prints PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel files. It has performance and high-speed in Printing service. As, the scanners deliver the image quality, high speed, and handle paper with compatibility and an easy integration with more than document imaging programs.
• Simply to Stay Connected: This Printer has equipped with a full set of connection options, both wireless and wired. The users can simply connect to their PC via, LAN via Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi or to a USB 2.0. It also supports Wi-Fi Direct connection (Near Field Communication) that help the users to make a direct P2P connection to a phone device, as the user can easily need to touch it, as a compatible (Android) tablet or smart phone at the top of the printer to connect.
The latest image-processing function and a LED print head provide literal reproduction of graphics, fine lines, text, etc. in both Black & White and full color, which requires for any commercial purpose.
Here are some Cons and Pros of WF-4720 Printer:
• Mediocre paper capacity for this printer’s price
• Scanning of Single-pass two-sided
• Helpful small workgroups or micro offices, with great speed
• Easy to Affordable
• Ethernet, USB, Wi-Fi Directaa, Wi-Fi, and NFC connectivity.
• Mighty and Small
• Quality of graphics is above-par
• Blazing speed for this printer’s price
Call Epson Customer Support Number For Any Help
If you are encountering any trouble with this device, and need help, then you can contact to Epson Customer Care Number, which is available 24/7 days for your help. They provide support through their Phone, Email, and Live Chat and their team of certified technicians and well-experienced, from where you can discuss your issues. The dedicated technicians and talented will help in solving your glitches with the easy instruction to easily resolve it. It assures you’ll gain the best comprehensive tips to resolving your Epson Printer issues.